- Attaches to most volleyball standards with the universal bolt pattern to facilitate setup and takedown of the net
- Low-profile handle does not have to be removed, making assembly and disassembly simple
- Powdercoat housing and a stainless-steel cover stand up to heavy use in community environments
- Precision worm gear strap winch helps to eliminate net backlash during games and practices
- Tension strap prevents the cables from kinking and breaking
- Activity: Volleyball
- Color: Silver, Black
- Color Family: Gray
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 4.5 lb.
- Quantity: 1
- Easy to use winch that eliminates backlash
- Low profile handle does not require removal
- Powder coated housing with stainless steel cover
- Universal bolt pattern will fit most standards
- Tension strap eliminates cable kinking
Set up volleyball nets for gym class and take them down before after-school activities start using this Worm Gear Strap Winch. When sharing a gym space with other teams and leagues, this winch makes positioning the volleyball court quick and easy, so no practice or game time is wasted. When setting up or disassembling in a time crunch, the low-profile handle does not have to be removed, which completely eliminates a step in the setup and takedown processes. This winch can be used with nearly all of your volleyball standards thanks to the universal bolt pattern.
- Additional Information
Material ZWORMGEARX SKU ZWORMGEARX Product Id (PID) 59995 Weight 4.5000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review