- Black design coordinates with any other style of gym accessories
- Equipped to hold up to 35 workout bars, depending on their size
- Measures 41.5 in. x 24.25 in. x 20 in. for compact storage of heavy training equipment
- Welded, cold-rolled construction made of 16-gauge powdercoat steel to reliably hold heavy equipment
- Activity: Training, Weight Lifting
- Adjustable Height: No
- Assembled Height : 44.5 in.
- Assembled Length : 20 in.
- Assembled Width : 24.25 in.
- Assisted Resistance: No
- Color: Black
- Color Family: Black
- Dip Station: No
- Foldable Design: No
- Fold-Away Arms: No
- Product Height: 33 in.
- Product Length: 18 in.
- Product Weight: 24.2 lb.
- Product Width: 24 in.
- Pull-Up Bar: No
- Wheeled: No
- 16-gauge powder coated rectangular tube and cold rolled steel construction
- Some assembly required
- Holds up to 35 bars depending on size
Ideal for a home gym or workout facility, the Workout Bar Storage Rack makes it easy to organize strength training equipment. Depending on the size of the equipment, this rack holds up to 35 bars. The rack provides a sturdy, dependable base made out of thick, powdercoat steel with welded construction for holding heavy training equipment in preparation for weight lifting. Offering space-saving storage within a gym, the the rack also delivers ample space for holding workout bars of varying weight.
- Additional Information
Material 1205572 SKU 1205572 Product Id (PID) 60681 Weight 24.2000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review