- Butyl rubber bladder offers lasting air and shape retention to ensure uniform volleyball gameplay
- Machine-sewn construction and 18-panel synthetic leather cover withstand the wear and tear of tough indoor games
- Recommended for indoor volleyball games in gym classes and for recreational play
- Soft, sponge-backed leather feel takes the intimidation out of learning the game, letting beginners enjoy the sport
- Activity: Volleyball
- Ball Type: Indoor
- Bladder Type: Butyl
- Brand: Wilson®
- Color: White, Black
- Color Family: White
- Material: Leather
- Number Of Panels: 18
- Product Weight: 0.6 lb.
- Quantity: 1
- Recommended Age Use: Any age
Help ball-shy volleyball players learn the game with this Wilson® Soft Play Indoor Volleyball. Beginners can work on improving their skills without the fear of getting hurt thanks to the soft, sponge-back feel. The ball retains air and a consistent shape with its butyl bladder, leaving less need for maintenance or refilling, so play can go on uninterrupted. Ideal for gym glasses and community centers, the machine-sewn design and 18-panel synthetic cover stand up to frequent play on indoor courts.
• Machine sewn construction with synthetic leather cover
• Butyl rubber bladder provides excellent air and shape retention
- Additional Information
Material 1014167 SKU 1014167 Product Id (PID) 55810 Weight 0.6000 LB Brand Wilson Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number H3500XDEF
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Not so soft Review by Kalika
Quality Price Value
The SoftPlay volleyball is not that "soft". I under-inflated it and that helped but it's still quite hard for elementary kids. Not as good as the Mikasa trainer balls. I was hoping for a cheaper alternative.
(Posted on 5/17/16)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review