- Single Unit Construction® features a quad-carbon, isomer bladder that retains air for reliable flight and minimal maintenance
- Woven cotton reinforcement panels deliver a soft feel and reliable touch on the ball, so players can consistently put the ball where they need it on the court
- Institutional composite cover is specially designed to withstand repeated serves, bumps, sets and kills
- Official regulation balls is great for classes, practices and matches
- Regulation size and weight for official play
- Activity: Volleyball
- Bladder Type: Butyl
- Brand: Tachikara®
- Circumference: 25.6 - 26.4 in.
- Color: White
- Color Family: White
- Material: Composite leather, Cotton
- Product Weight: 9.1 - 9.8 oz.
- Pump Included: No
- Quantity: 1
The whistle sounds and the server puts it into play, aiming for the seams in the opposition's setup. With this Tachikara® SV-18S Indoor Volleyball, league players and physical education students alike can bump, set and spike in spirited volleyball matches, as the institutional composite cover is specially crafted to withstand repetitive hits. From new players to powerful outside hitters, the ball's Single Unit Construction® provides a soft feel, while also standing up to the rigors of P.E. classes, practices and matches.
Institutional composite leather is durable, yet economical. Made using Single Unit Construction method.
- Additional Information
Material 1233124 SKU 1233124 Product Id (PID) 61081 Weight 0.7000 LB Brand Tachikara Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number SV18S
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review