- LBC® (Loose Bladder Construction) boasts a quad-carbon, isomer butyl bladder that helps retain the ball's air and shape
- Woven cotton reinforcement panels offer ideal control
- Sensi-Tec® microfiber composite leather design features a resin-infused fiber cover for an ideal feel when serving, setting and bumping
- Soft cover is less impactful on finger joints to help players execute hits more effectively and comfortably
- NFHS approved for use in high school volleyball matches
- Activity: Volleyball
- Bladder Type: Butyl
- Brand: Tachikara®
- Circumference: 25.6 - 26.4 in.
- Color: White
- Color Family: White
- Material: Composite leather
- Material: Microfiber
- Pump Included: No
- Quantity: 1
Ace servers, back row players and outside hitters alike will enjoy competing with this Tachikara® SV-5WS Volleyball. Great for high school volleyball matches and tournaments, this ball allows athletes to maintain solid control during plays thanks to the Sensi-Tec® microfiber composite leather cover. Whether the play is above the net or low to the ground, players can easily track the ball, as the LBC® (Loose Bladder Construction) offers consistent ball flight from the first serve to match point.
• Best selling Sensi-Tec™ composite leather with unmatched playability
• Patented loose bladder construction improves ball flight. Proven less stressful on finger joints
• Hand finished panels and seams for long lasting value
- Additional Information
Material 44775 SKU TACSV5WS Product Id (PID) 2082 Weight 0.7000 LB Brand Tachikara Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number SV5WS
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review