- Weighted, high-density polyethylene construction helps young players hit line drives
- 100% cotton-taped handles are simple to wipe down after practice, preventing the transfer of germs
- Ideal for use by youth players in training practices thanks to the 30 in. long size
- Create fun relays and games with the variety of colors included, promoting baseball and softball fundamentals
- Contains one each of red, orange, yellow, blue, green and purple
- Activity: Baseball, Softball
- Ball Included: No
- Bat Type: Training
- Brand: Cramer®
- Color: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow
- Color Family: Multi
- Material: Other
- Product Length: 30 in.
- Recommended Age Use: Children
- 30” weighted, high density, polyethylene bats provide that realistic feel, yet are still easy to swing
- Handles are wrapped with durable plastic grip
- Each set includes 1 of each color: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red and Yellow
Children can swing away at pitched balls with help from the Cramer® Super Bat Polyethylene Bats. Set up a rotation drill designed to reinforce different skills with this pack of brightly colored bats. The weighted, high-density design is great for teaching young players who are just beginning to learn the games of baseball and softball or for designing relay races in gym classes. With the cotton-taped handles, these bats are easy to clean, maintaining safe sanitary standards.
- Additional Information
Material 1205978 SKU 1205978 Product Id (PID) 60545 Weight 2.9000 LB Brand Cramer Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 1860
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review