- Corrugated plastic construction holds up to rigorous play in school gyms or activity centers
- Ideal for separating bowling lanes, blocking sports gear from rolling under bleachers, marking obstacle courses, creating hurdles and more
- Designed to collapse if fallen on to help keep little athletes safe
- Interlocking, tunneling design makes it easy to connect multiple barriers together
- Comes with eight 39 in. long x 11 in. high barriers
- Brand: Shield®
- Material: Plastic
- Product Height: 11 in.
- Product Length: 39 in.
- Quantity: 8
- Plastic corrugated barriers can be used to separate bowling lanes, block balls and pucks from going under bleachers, mark obstacle courses, hurdles for agility activities and much more
- Barriers collapse if fallen on and interlock by tunneling into each other
- Includes eight 11"H x 39"L barriers with activity guide
Gym teachers can create a wide range of activities for the next physical education class with these Shield® Multi-Purpose Barriers. Designed to separate bowling lanes, prevent equipment from rolling under bleachers, mark obstacle courses, create hurdles and more, these barriers are made from corrugated plastic for a virtually indestructible design that collapses when fallen on for safety. Instructors can easily interlock multiple barriers by simply tunneling them into each other to suit a variety of sports and games.
- Additional Information
Material 1084542 SKU 1084542 Product Id (PID) 57727 Weight 10.8500 LB Brand Shield Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 807
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review