- Pitching rubber allows pitchers to push off from a firm foundation as they hurl the ball over home plate
- All-steel ground anchor stays firmly in the ground to give pitchers solid footing
- Rubber is bolted and silicone-sealed to the top stanchion to withstand every inning
- Two rubber anchor plugs and an anchor dig-out tool for simple installation and maintenance
- Official 6 in. x 24 in. size for a professional playing experience
- Activity: Baseball
- Bases Included: Pitcher's rubber
- Color: White, Silver
- Color Family: White
- Grounding Type: Ground sleeve
- Material: Rubber, Steel
- Product Length: 6 in.
- Product Width: 24 in.
- Quantity: 1
- Weather Resistant: Yes
Train your pitchers to throw fastballs, curveballs and sliders with this Professional Removable Pitching Rubber, which helps players pitch like pros without losing their footing. This pitching rubber gives your hurlers a firm foundation by using a heavy-duty all-steel ground anchor that's meant to be cemented into the ground. Install and maintain this rubber with ease thanks to the two rubber anchor plugs and an anchor dig-out tool that allow you to keep the rubber in top condition.
This super heavy duty unit is made with all steel ground anchor to be cemented into ground. Pitcher's rubber is bolted and silicone-sealed to the top stanchion. Comes with two rubber anchor plugs. Official size 6" x 24". Weight: 21 lbs.
- Additional Information
Material BSPIGP SKU BSPIGP Product Id (PID) 61688 Weight 0.1000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review