- Wire binding keeps all of the pages securely together to use as a reference throughout the season
- Allows coaches to keep track of player and overall game stats, then use them to make line-up decisions in later games
- Creates a complete summary of individual pitching and batting records
- 25 game pages each provide space to record stats for up to 11 batting positions
- Simplified scoring instructions make it easy for baseball and softball coaches to keep track of stats
- Activity: Baseball/Softball
- Brand: Peterson®
- Color: Red
- Color Family: Red
- Dry-Erase Drawing Area: No
- Erasable Marker Included: No
- Product Length: 8.5 in.
- Product Weight: 0.45 lb.
- Product Width: 12 in.
Whether tallying results in a recreational or competitive league, the Peterson® Scoremaster Official Baseball and Softball Scorebook makes it easy to score games and keep track of individual players' performances. Softball and baseball coaches can stay focused on the game with limited distractions thanks to the simplified scoring instructions. With enough room to keep stats for up to 11 batting positions in 25 games, this scorebook allows coaches to examine the team's play patterns and make decisions about the line-up for upcoming games.
Simplified scoring instructions. Wire binding. Club size 12" x 8-1/2". Enables complete summary of individual batting records and pitching performance. Suitable for softball as well as baseball. Contains 25 games. 11 batting positions.
- Additional Information
Material MSPTRBOK SKU MSPTRBOK Product Id (PID) 51940 Weight 0.4500 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review