- Feathers are lightweight to slow down and simplify the act of juggling
- Kids can balance the feathers on their palm, finger tips, wrists, shoulders and other parts of their body
- Promotes concentration skills in small children
- Includes 12 peacock juggling feathers
- Each feather is approximately 36 in. long
- Activity: Juggling
- Color: Green, Blue, Gold
- Color Family: Multi
- Material: Feathers
- Product Length: 36 in.
- Product Type: Peacock juggling feathers
- Product Use/Compatibility: Balance, coordination
- Slow and Easy!
- A great deal of concentration is the way to master the peacock feather challenge
- Balance the feathers on different parts of your body
- Start in your palm, move to your finger tip, wrist, back of your hand, shoulder, etc.
- Approx. 36” long - 12 feathers per set
Promote coordination and balance in young athletes with help from these Peacock Juggling Feathers. Kids will love the beautiful blue and green coloring of these feathers as they attempt to balance them on their palms, finger tips and shoulders. This game puts a focus on concentration, helping children center on just one balancing area. Instructors can integrate these juggling feathers into an obstacle course or offer them as an option during free play.
- Additional Information
Material 15116 SKU 15116XXX Product Id (PID) 2971 Weight 0.7800 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Great for balancing... Review by Bethebeeb
Price Value Quality
Are very delicate but very effective to use for balancing and finding your "center". If they bend (and they always do-it doesn't matter where you get them from), just use a small piece of clear tape and roll it around the bend. That reinforces the feather and allows for further use.
(Posted on 9/19/14)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review