- Double first base can be installed on a baseball or softball diamond to help prevent injuries caused by collisions between first basemen and base runners
- Separate bases allow the orange base to be placed in the foul area and the white base to be placed in the fair area, so runners and fielders don't have to share the same base
- Heavy-duty vinyl covering withstands the wear and tear of cleat traffic and sliding all season long
- Soft rebounded foam filler absorbs impacts to help reduce sliding injuries
- Includes two straps, two buckles and two spikes for easy installation on the field
- Activity: Baseball, Softball
- Bases Included: First base (double bag)
- Brand: MacGregor®
- Color: Orange, White
- Color Family: Multi
- Grounding Type: Stakes
- Material: Vinyl, Foam
- Product Height: 3 in.
- Product Length: 30 in.
- Product Width: 15 in.
- Quantity: 1
- Weather Resistant: Yes
As leadoff hitters are running to first and fielders are trying to throw them out, this MacGregor® Recreational Double First Base is perfect for keeping both offensive and defensive players safe on the diamond. Designed to reduce the chance of dangerous collisions, this double first base utilizes two separate bags to keep the first baseman and base runner out of each other's way. Baseball or softball batters can hit it deep and round the bases season after season thanks to the heavy-duty vinyl covering and soft foam filler that hold up to high cleat pressure.
Specially designed to reduce the chances of collisions, spiking and injuries. Orange base is in foul territory and white base is in fair. Heavy duty vinyl covering with soft rebounded foam filler. Each base comes with 2 straps, 2 buckles and 2 spikes. Size: 30"L x 15"W x 3"H. Although this base is designed to reduce sliding injuries, it is not a substitute for using proper sliding techniques.
- Additional Information
Material BBDBLFB3 SKU BBDBLFB3 Product Id (PID) 8418 Weight 6.7500 LB Brand MacGregor Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number BBDBLFB3
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review