- 2.5mm polyethylene net resists the wear and tear of intense games
- Heavy-duty vinyl top and bottom deliver reinforcement for missed spikes and blocks
- Wooden dowels with synthetic leather covers keep the net standing straight
- Steel cables on the top and bottom are designed for double-ratchet volleyball systems
- Measures 32 ft. x 3.3 ft. to provide a professional-level net
- Activity: Volleyball
- Brand: MacGregor®
- Color: White, Black
- Color Family: White
- Material: Polyethylene, Steel, Synthetic, Vinyl, Wood
- Product Width: 32 ft.
- Quantity: 1
Provide your team with the proper equipment for intense competition with the help of this MacGregor® Pro Power 2 Volleyball Net. Your players can block and spike with authority thanks to this polyethylene net that absorbs missed shots and serves and the steel cables in the top and bottom that deliver sturdy reinforcement. Rest assured that this net lasts through tough volleyball matches season after season thanks to the heavy-duty vinyl liners and synthetic leather sides with wooden dowels that keep the net steady as the ball sails back and forth.
• Net: 2.5 mm polyethylene
• Headband: 2" heavy-duty 18oz. vinyl top and bottom
• Cable: 40’ L 1/8" thick coated steel top with 37’ L bottom, designed for VB systems with double ratchets
• Side: Wood dowels with synthetic leather cover
• Measures 32’ x 1m
- Additional Information
Material 3455 SKU SNVBSP32Y Product Id (PID) 5518 Weight 9.4600 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review