- Guards protect a young catcher's legs while he or she is crouched behind home plate
- Ventilated design helps keep players cool
- 9 in. shin plate offers reliable coverage
- Cantilever suspension allows the guard to stay in position while walking, squatting and running
- Designed for young baseball and softball players ages five to eight years old
- Activity: Baseball, Softball
- Brand: MacGregor®
- Quantity: 2
- Recommended Age Use: Children
- New and improved ventilated design
- Cantilever suspension
- Perfect size for the youngest age group
- 9" shin plate
- Total protection area of 18"
- Ages 5 - 8
Keeping young ballplayers safe on the diamond is paramount to helping them build confidence, and these MacGregor® B62 Junior Single-Knee Catcher's Leg Guards help shield young catchers' legs while they're behind the plate. When aspiring baseball and softball catchers set up behind the dish, they'll be able to rest assured knowing their legs are protected against sliding base runners, pitches in the dirt and foul balls. From the dugout to the plate, the leg guards can stay in place while players walk, run or squat thanks to the cantilever suspension.
- Additional Information
Options color Material 1159318 SKU 59912 Product Id (PID) 59912 Brand MacGregor Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number N/A
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review