- Galvanized steel mesh construction effectively drags and grooms the dirt to create a smooth, even surface
- Maintains the dirt on the infield baseline, the pitcher's mound, the batter's box or the home plate area
- Suitable for use before and after games, as well as between innings
- Angle iron on the front of the mat provides smooth dragging performance
- Heavy-duty chain attaches to tractors and other outdoor power equipment for fast, simple use
- Color: Silver
- Color Family: Gray
- Material: Galvanized steel
- Product Length: 4 ft.
- Product Weight: 68 lb.
- Product Width: 6.6 ft.
- Quantity: 1
- Mesh is 3/8" x .050 galvanized steel
- Includes heavy duty angle iron across front of mat and a heavy duty chain for tractor pulling
- Weight: 68 lbs.
Prepare baseball fields for the beginning of the season and maintain the field as the season progresses with this 6'6" x 4' Heavy-Duty Drag Mat. This mat is designed to be attached and pulled behind a tractor to drag and groom the infield dirt to a smooth, even finish, eliminating the need for performing tedious field maintenance by hand. Use this mat before and after games, or even during games, to ensure the dirt is in ideal playing condition. The mat is constructed from galvanized steel mesh with a heavy-duty angle iron bar for effective drag performance.
- Additional Information
Material 1149821 SKU 1149821 Product Id (PID) 59457 Weight 61.0000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- I haven't received it yet! Review by Paul
Price Value Quality
It hasn't arrived yet! It must be on a slow boat from the West Coast. I'm waiting! Its been close to a month. Where is it?
(Posted on 10/19/15)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review