- Plastic wickets afford strength in outdoor environments
- Mallet-free game helps students develop kicking skills
- Drive the balls through the wickets to score points
- Includes two 16 in. balls, nine plastic wickets and two finishing stakes with flags
- Perfect for ages three and up
- Activity: Croquet
- Color: Multicolor
- Color Family: Multi
- Material: Plastic
- Product Type: Kick croquet set
- Product Use/Compatibility: P.E. classes, field days, class picnics
- No mallets or small balls in this game
- Kick the oversize balls through the wickets to develop kicking and coordination skills in kids 3 years old and up
- Includes two 16" balls, 9 plastic wickets and 2 finishing stakes with flags
Ensure that your next field day goes off without a hitch with help from the Giant Kick Croquet Set. Kids can kick the oversize balls through the giant plastic wickets in order to rack up points. With a mallet-free design, this set helps promote kicking and coordination skills in little athletes. Have children participate in teams or go at it alone as they drive the ball through the finishing stakes for the win. This colorful set contrasts the natural surroundings, so the wickets are always easy to spot.
A LARGE TWIST TO AN OLD FAVORITE!
- Additional Information
Material 1185362 SKU 1185362 Product Id (PID) 59862 Weight 3.0000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
2 Item(s)per page
- Ball don't work! Review by Pe!
Quality Price Value
Ball doesn't go under wickets. I use playground ball for mine and it works much better. I have only played 2 games with them and the wickets are still ok. Hoping they don't break soon!
(Posted on 6/7/16)
- Doesn't work. Review by PE
Price Value Quality
I have used this once and have already had pieces break. The ball doesn't go under the hurdle unless it sits there perfectly. Constantly having to fix it and now repair pieces. Very disappointed.
(Posted on 5/12/16)
2 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review