The Field-In-A-Bag is exactly what it sounds like. With the contents of this bag, you can set up a baseball/softball field quickly and easily. Includes three safe-slide bases, home plate, pitcher's plate, measuring string, mallet, five anchors and the carry bag. To set up, tap the anchors into the ground with the mallet and attach home plate using hook-and-loop fasteners for a secure fit. Then use the measuring string (marked for youth and adult play) to measure pitcher's plate and distance between bases. Then, bring on the teams, balls and bats and play ball. When the game's over, pack up the Field-In-A-Bag so it will be ready for next game.
- Set up a baseball/softball field anywhere, anytime
- Simply tap the anchors into the ground using the mallet and attach bases, home plate and pitcher's plate using the hook-and-loop fasteners
- The provided measuring string (marked for youth and adult play) lets you measure distances correctly
- Just grab a bat and ball, and you’re ready to play!
- Includes 3 safe-slide bases, home plate, pitcher’s plate, measuring string, mallet, 5 anchors, and carry bag
- Additional Information
Material 1069266 SKU 1069266 Product Id (PID) 57310 Weight 3.0000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Perfect for practice Review by jsrTexas
Quality Price Value
The only problem we had with it is the stakes that hold down the bases break when you hit them with the mallet. Specifically, the stake heads break off. Other than that, it is a good product for a practice field. We use them for a week at a time during a baseball camp in Europe. We own several. They are relatively durable and meet our expectations for portability, and easy set up/take down. Our kids don't use spikes, and wouldn't recommend it. The bases are durable, but not indestructible.
(Posted on 8/3/16)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review