- Allows grounds crews to quickly and efficiently smooth out infield dirt on baseball and softball fields
- 84 in. wide broom covers a broad expanse to minimize maintenance time
- Aggressive scarifying edge breaks up packed dirt clumps with ease
- Large handle provides groundskeepers with a comfortable grasp as they work to give the diamond a major-league appearance
- Lightweight design enables simple transport from the equipment shed to the field
- Brand: Midwest Rake
- Broom Style: Push
- Color: Silver, Black
- Color Family: Gray
- Handle(s) Included: Yes
- Head Width: 84 in.
Throughout the course of every baseball and softball game, the infield dirt takes a beating. With this Midwest Rake 84 in. Double-Play Monster Broom on deck, grounds crews can return the base paths to their big-league glory. Crews can quickly smooth out slide marks, divots from hard-hit grounders and kicked-up dirt from base runners in between innings or games with the broom's extra-wide coverage, so players can get back to turning two, swiping bases and swinging for the fences.
This massive 84" broom has an aggressive scarifying edge for breaking up packed soils while the broom gives your playing surface a professional look.
- Additional Information
Material 200182384 SKU 200182384 Product Id (PID) 53227 Weight 15.0000 LB Brand Midwest Rake Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 82885
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review