- Fun game helps little ones enhance their hand-eye coordination, eye-tracking abilities and catching skills
- Stem-like handle has a tethered ball that players throw into the air and attempt to catch in the slotted cup
- Includes a guide to help keep children engaged with a variety of activity options
- Comes with one Cup Ball set each in blue, green, orange, purple, red and yellow for a total of six pieces
- Activity: Toss Games
- Brand: GameCraftĂ‚®
- Color: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow
- Color Family: Multi
- Product Type: Cup ball
- Product Use/Compatibility: Helps children develop hand-eye coordination and catching skills
- A great teaching tool to develop eye-tracking and catching skills
- Activity guide included
- Each set includes 1 of each color: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red and Yellow
Young ones can improve their hand-eye coordination while playing a fun game with this GameCraftĂ‚® Cup Ball 6-Piece Set. Players grab hold of the stem-like handle and swing the tethered ball up into the air and catch it in the slotted cup, developing their eye-tracking and catching skills. With an included activity guide, this set delivers a variety of options to boost children's budding minds in an exciting, engaging way.
DEVELOP EYE-HAND COORDINATION!
- Additional Information
Material 20020088 SKU 20020088 Product Id (PID) 53545 Weight 0.9500 LB Brand Gamecraft Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Very fun Review by Greg
Value Quality Price
These things are made really well. I work with kids, and have already used them a lot in stations, and so far, not one has been broken.
(Posted on 12/12/14)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review