- Tough-coated skin and soft foam core let you create a kid-friendly tossing challenge
- Set up a game of ring toss with cones (not included) or use as floor hockey pucks
- Includes one ring each of blue, green, orange, purple, red and yellow
- Colored rings can be used to differentiate between teams
- Each ring measures 2 in. thick x 10 in. diameter
- Activity: Toss Games
- Color: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow
- Color Family: Multi
- Material: Foam
- Product Height: 2 in.
- Product Length: 10 in.
- Product Type: Rings
- Product Use/Compatibility: P.E. classes, recreational facilities, community centers
- Product Width: 10 in.
- Play ring toss, throw and catch them like a flying disc, or use as a puck for floor hockey
- 10" dia. x 2" thick
- Foam core with a tough coated skin
- Each set includes 1 of each color: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red and Yellow
Whether you plan to throw a class picnic or an interactive field day, ensure that your students have a great time with help from the BIGGIE Dek™ Rings. Teachers can set down game cones and create fun toss activities with these rings, which are constructed of a soft foam core and tough skin. The large size of these rings makes for challenging, kid-friendly matchups between classmates and instructors. With a variety of colors, this set allows kids to pick their favorite one and get tossing.
RING UP THE USES!
- Additional Information
Material 20020024 SKU 20020024 Product Id (PID) 53475 Weight 2.1200 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review