- Soft rubber base affords safe use on hardwood
- Easily track the birdies with the oversize design and bright red feathers
- Throw, toss or hit the birdie over a net (not included) using paddles, racquets or hands
- Includes one birdie each of blue, green, orange, purple, red and yellow
- Each birdie measures 12 in. long
- Activity: Badminton
- Color: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow
- Color Family: Multi
- Material: Rubber, Feathers
- Product Length: 12 in.
- Product Type: Birdies
- Product Use/Compatibility: P.E. classes, recreational facilities, community centers, field days
- These 12" colorful, oversized birdies have a soft rubber base and real feathers which makes tracking them very easy
- Players can throw’em, catch’em, and hit’em with their hands, paddles or racquets
- Each set includes 1 of each color: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red and Yellow
Young children and adults alike will enjoy the large size of these Big E Birdies when playing badminton or toss games. The oversize design means that students can play with paddles, racquets or their hands as they lob the birdie over a net (not included) or into a target (not included). With bright blue, green, orange, purple, red and yellow coloring, these birdies are easy to spot and track as they fly through the air. The soft rubber bases sustain a multitude of hits and throws for repeated use in P.E. classes and recreational facilities.
THROW, CATCH OR HIT THEM!
- Additional Information
Material 1126365 SKU 1126365 Product Id (PID) 58677 Weight 0.5500 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review