- All-steel construction and rubber wheels hold up through seasons of use
- Rolling design is easy to move across each sports field, leaving dry lines to mark boundaries and goal areas
- Adjust between 2 in. and 4 in. lines by pulling the lever
- Marker can be pushed via the handle with grip for sure maneuvering
- 65 lb. capacity holds enough material to paint multiple lines across the field
- Brand: Alumagoal
- Color: Blue, Silver, White, Black
- Color Family: Blue
- Foldable Design: No
- Material: Rubber, Steel
- Maximum Spray Line Width : 4 in.
- Minimum Spray Line Width : 2 in.
- Number Of Wheels: 4
- Quantity : 1
- Spray Included: No
- Wind Screen: No
Groundskeepers can prepare the fields for the start of each season using the Alumagoal 65 lb. Steel Dry Line Marker. Ideal for marking the boundary lines, goal lines or yardage markers for football, soccer and baseball fields, the marker easily adjusts to put down lines of varying widths. Crews can move the marker smoothly along the turf with the four hard rubber wheels to make accurate marks, while a push handle with a grip provides a secure handhold for steering. Whether it's a new season, a tournament or an excited matchup, this marker lets groundskeepers take the field to the next level.
All steel construction with 4 hard rubber wheels for extra durability. Easy to use handle lever adjusts to both 2" and 4" lines.
- Additional Information
Material 1150 SKU BBDLM654 Product Id (PID) 4919 Weight 46.8600 LB Brand Alumagoal Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review